Thank you so much to everyone who supported us & our virtual art classes over the past year! We plan to continue to hold Virtual Workshops, offer our DIY in a BOX home craft kits for sale online, plus in 2021 we'll also still be holding local workshops (indoor + outdoor as much as possible when weather/locations permit).
We're beyond excited to continue gathering with everyone, & have implemented guidelines to ensure we provide a fun experience for our guests, while at the same time staying healthy & safe by following recommendations/guidelines by each respective states & the CDC.
- Please stay up to date on your individual state/county/town/etc. mandates when it comes to local events &/or crossing state lines to attend one of our workshops. If there are gathering changes in your area within 7 days of a class (or if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19 reasons), we are happy to keep a credit on file for you, transfer your seat to a virtual event (with the difference to be kept on file as a credit, or billed as applicable), or mail your supplies to you with project instructions.
- Please do not join us on your scheduled event date if you are feeling ill, have been exposed to anyone who is sick, or tested positive for COVID-19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to contact us, we are happy to keep a credit for your ticket(s) on file & apply it toward an event in the future.
- All of our workshops (indoor or outdoor) have been capped at 15-50 guests, depending on venue size & with all distancing restrictions followed. If you have a venue specific question, click HERE to contact us.
- For indoor events we ask that you wear a mask whenever you're not eating/drinking. You will not be permitted to check in to our events without wearing one.
- We will provide hand sanitizer, but please also feel free to also bring your own.
- Please maintain a social distance from other groups that is no less than 6ft. Tables at our workshops may not be moved & seating at each table has been capped accordingly depending on project/venue table size & state restrictions.
- Upon check-in at the workshop you will be given materials to create your project, including a disposable apron + disposable (or take home!) materials whenever possible. We will not be reusing aprons, etc. The ONLY exception is events where we invite guests to bring something like scissors from home (will be noted on the ticket page), but we'll also have several pairs (+ antibacterial wipes) available.
- Our instructors will be leading the group & demonstrating one-on-one, but will not be handling guest materials to demonstrate on individual pieces during this time.
Please note that the venue you visit for our workshop may have additional precautions, & if they do we will include details on such in each ticket page for your reference.
Thank you all for your understanding of our procedures during this time. It means the world to be able to get creative in both a local & virtual way with everyone. We look forward to the coming months!