Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us & our virtual events during quarantine! We plan to continue Virtual Workshops + our DIY in a BOX home craft kits going into Summer, but starting in July we'll also be resuming local events.
We're beyond excited to gather with everyone again, & have implemented new guidelines to ensure we provide a fun experience for our guests, while at the same time staying healthy & safe by following recommendations/guidelines by our respective states & the CDC.
- Please do not join us on your scheduled event date if you are feeling ill, have been exposed to anyone who is sick, or tested positive for COVID-19. Email email@example.com or click HERE to contact us, we are happy to keep a credit for your ticket on file & apply it toward an event in the future.
- All of our workshops (indoor or outdoor) have been capped at 10-25 guests, depending on the venue.
- For outdoor workshops we require you wear a mask when interacting with our instructors, or anyone not in your party. For indoor events we ask that you wear a mask whenever you're not eating/drinking. You will not be permitted to check in to our event without wearing one.
- We will provide hand sanitizer, but please also feel free to also bring your own.
- Please maintain a social distance from other groups that is no less than 6ft. Tables at our workshops may not be moved.
- Upon check-in at the workshop you will be given a bag that includes everything needed to create your project, a disposable apron + general supplies. All of this is yours to keep. We will not be reusing aprons, brushes, etc.
- Our instructors will be leading the group & demonstrating one-on-one, but will not be handling guest materials to demonstrate on individual pieces during this time.
- Drop-in guests are permitted, but payment may be by credit card only. Please note we can only permit additional guests as much as our supplies + maximum class size allow.
Please note that the venue you visit for our workshop may have additional precautions, & if they do we will include details on such in each ticket page for your reference.
Thank you all for your understanding of our procedures during this time. It means the world to be able to get creative in both a local & virtual way with everyone. We look forward to the coming months!