Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us & our virtual events during quarantine! We plan to continue Virtual Workshops + our DIY in a BOX home craft kits going into Summer, but starting in July we'll also be resuming local events.
We're beyond excited to gather with everyone again, & have implemented new guidelines to ensure we provide a fun experience for our guests, while at the same time staying healthy & safe by following recommendations/guidelines by our respective states & the CDC.
- Please do not join us on your scheduled event date if you are feeling ill, have been exposed to anyone who is sick, or tested positive for COVID-19. Email email@example.com or click HERE to contact us, we are happy to keep a credit for your ticket on file & apply it toward an event in the future.
- For July & August 2020, all of our workshops will be outdoor only, & capped at 10-20 guests.
- We require that you wear a mask when interacting with our instructors, or anyone not in your party. You will not be admitted to our event without wearing a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer, but please also feel free to also bring your own.
- Please maintain a social distance from other groups that is no less than 6ft. Tables at our workshops may not be moved.
- Upon check-in at the workshop you will be given a bag that includes everything needed to create your project, a disposable apron + general supplies. All of this is yours to keep. We will not be reusing aprons, brushes, etc.
- Our instructors will be leading the group & demonstrating one-on-one, but will not be handling guest materials to demonstrate on individual pieces during this time.
- Drop-in guests are permitted, but payment may be by credit card only. Please note we can only permit additional guests as much as our supplies + maximum class size allow.
Thank you all for your understanding of our procedures during this time. It means the world to be able to get creative in both a local & virtual way with everyone. We look forward to July & the coming months!