We're so excited to collaborate with New England Cider on this local pickup/virtual workshop event! Here's how it works-
1. Purchase your $43 ticket by 12pm on 8/14/20, & rather than a pint of hard cider being included as with our traditional workshops, $15 of your purchase will convert into a credit with the Brewery to use toward a 4 pack of Blueberry or Fresh Blend cans (we've tried both- either option is AMAZING!).
2. Pick up your kit/cans during from the Brewery on Monday 8/17/20 or Tuesday 8/18/20, from 9 am to 7 pm either day.
- Paint Brushes & Paint Pots
- Mason Jar with Solar Cap & Hanger
3. Gather with us virtually from home for a live workshop via Zoom (we'll send you a clickable invitation on 8/19/20), & get an awesome dose of art therapy + quarantine break (from the comfort of home) to be social.
And a bit more about the project- this lantern is a blast to paint, & even more fun to use after the event! We charge ours in the window during the day, & it lights up our table or patio every night. PLUS our harvest design (inspired by the cider options for this event!) is versatile enough to display through Thanksgiving.
To join this workshop, your order must be placed by 12 pm EST on 8/14/20. Each kit will include everything you need to create your project, all we ask is that you provide a bit of newspaper down on a table, paper plate & a cup of water. Lantern should be kept indoors when not in use. Brewery photo via New England Cider Facebook page.
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to contact us!