It's here! We've been dreaming of launching this DIY in a BOX All-Ages Subscription since creating our first kit 15 months ago. And April 2020 is a super fun way to bring a bit of green into your home for Spring!
No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it all right into each BOX. All you need is a flat surface, paper plate & cup of water to create your colorful indoor garden!
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Gather with us from home using our exclusive meeting code, via Zoom (click HERE to learn more about Zoom, or HERE to create your free account), at 7 pm EST on 4/14/20 for a LIVE interactive step-by-step.
2. Paint with our team, & other crafters from around the country!
3. If you can't make it on 4/14/20, but want to create this project, contact us. We'll have the recording available for each of our Virtual Workshops for 1 week after the event. If you don't purchase your kit in time to join the Virtual Workshop, or listen to the recording, don't worry, we're happy to answer step-by-step project questions by email or phone as well!
- 2 Paint Brushes
- 3" x 3" x 2" Cement Planter
- 2-3" Air Plant
- Paint Pots
- An Invitation to join our LIVE Virtual Workshop, to be sent out the day of the event (4/14/20).
How does the 3 Month Subscription option work?
On the 1st day of each month, following your order for the next 3 months, we'll ship you a DIY in a BOX. Each kit will include the LIVE tutorial date & a completely different project, without the need to purchase monthly. Plus you'll SAVE 17% by signing up!
Note that our subscriptions do not auto-renew, & are only available for purchase on a monthly or 3 month basis. All of our DIYs are assembled in our Connecticut studio. Orders placed by 4/1/20 will ship by 4/5/20 via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail, depending on package weight. Orders placed after 4/1/20 will ship within 3 business days. All orders ship FREE.