No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it all right into each kit. All you need is newspaper to paint on, a paper plate & cup of water to create your centerpiece.
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Your kit will arrive a few days prior to the event, then gather with us from home at 7 pm EST on 5/4/21 using the Zoom link we'll email you the day of the workshop.
2. Paint with our team, & other crafters nationwide!
- 4" x 7" Metal Milk Can
- 15" Faux Lavender Spray (Optional Add-on)
- Set of 5 - 17" Faux Tulips (Optional Add-on)
- Ribbon, Paint Brushes & Paint Pots
- LIVE interactive step-by-step instructions to create your milk can.
What you'll need from home:
- Wax paper to paint on.
- Paper Plate, Scissors & Cup of Water
How do your Virtual Workshops work?
Similar to our public events, our virtual workshop will allow us to work with you if you get held up, interact with everyone in the group, & share finished pieces with the "room". The main difference? You're doing it all from the comfort of your home.
To join this workshop, your order must be placed by 12 pm EST on 4/27/21, to allow time for shipping. Orders ship FREE via USPS or UPS. If you can't make the live class, but want to create this project, click below to contact us & we're happy to record the workshop for you!
Additional questions? Email email@example.com or click HERE to contact us!