Our June 2020 DIY in a BOX is a great way to add a bit of usable art to your home, & an awesome break from the hustle & bustle to craft this Spring!
No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it all right into each BOX. All you need is a flat surface, paper plate & cup of water to create your set of 4 hexagon coasters.
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Gather with us from home using our exclusive meeting code, via Zoom, at 7 pm EST on 6/16/20 for a LIVE interactive step-by-step.
2. Paint with our team, & other crafters from around the country!
3. Can't make it on 6/16/20, but want to create this project? Don't worry, we're happy to answer step-by-step questions by email or phone as well!
- 1 Paint Brush
- 4 Wooden Hexagon Coasters
- Painters Tape
- Waterproof Coating
- Paint Pots
- An Invitation to join our LIVE Virtual Workshop, to be sent out the day of the event (6/16/20).
How does the 3 Month Subscription option work?
Each month, following your order, for the next 3 months, we'll ship you a DIY in a BOX. Each kit will include the LIVE tutorial date & a completely different project, without the need to purchase monthly. Plus you'll SAVE 17% by signing up!
Note that our subscriptions do not auto-renew, & are only available for purchase on a monthly or 3 month basis. All of our DIYs are assembled in our Connecticut studio. All orders must be placed by 12 pm on 6/8/20 to allow time for shipping. All packages will ship via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail, depending on carton weight. All orders ship FREE.
dditional questions? Email email@example.com or click HERE to contact us!