Special Note: This is a pre-sale of our JUST DESIGNED Hanging Mason Jar project! Orders placed today will ship by 7/15/20, & inventory is limited.
We're super excited to share our newest DIY in a BOX! This hanging mason jar is super fun to display all season + you can swap out the flowers around the holidays or anytime throughout the year.
Here's how our DIY in a BOXes work- rather than a scheduled date/time to complete your piece with an instructor, as with our online or local art workshops, this piece can be done at your leisure in a few steps by referencing our blog. Plus we're here for any additional questions you may have!
No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it all right into each kit. All you need is a flat surface covered in a bit of newspaper, scissors, hammer & Phillips head screwdriver to create your farmhouse art!
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Click HERE to visit our Blog where you'll find tips & general instructions to create your lantern. (Note that the step-by-step for this project will be posted on 7/15/20.)
2. Get to painting! We love this time of year because you can head out onto the patio with your supplies & enjoy a night "out" in your own backyard.
3. Share your painting progress, & pictures of this sign on display with us! Every Monday we randomly choose 1 person who tags @paintedbytheshore on Instagram to be our "winner of the week" & they'll get an awesome prize emailed or mailed to them!
Each Kit Includes:
- Paint Brush & Paint Pot
- 11" x 6" x 0.75" Piece of Reclaimed Wood & Hardware
- Hanger & Black Gingham Ribbon
- Mason Jar with Faux Flowers
I want to pick-up my order rather than ship, what are my options?
Currently we offer local pick-up in Branford, CT + we collaborate with some amazing venues in CT/MA/RI. Click HERE to contact us & inquire on options in your area!
Due to weight, hanging mason should not be filled with water. Orders ship within 3-5 business days via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail, depending on package weight. All orders ship FREE.
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to contact us!