Join us for a virtual Spring gathering on May 29th at 7 pm EST to create your own FREESTANDING Hydrangea Pallet Canvas, all from home!
No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it all right into each kit. All you need is a flat surface covered in newspaper or a disposable tablecloth, paper plate & cup of water to create your sign. Need more than 1 kit shipped to the same address? Take advantage of a 15-25% discount when choosing your quantity above.
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Gather with us from home using our exclusive meeting code, via Zoom (click HERE to learn more about Zoom, or HERE to create your free account), at 7 pm EST on 5/29/20 for a LIVE interactive step-by-step.
2. Paint with our team, & other crafters from around the country!
3. If you can't make it on 5/29/20, but want to create this project? Don't worry, we're happy to answer step-by-step project questions by email or phone as well!
P.S. Don't forget to bring your own glass of wine to this online party if you're 21+, we can all use a night "out" via our computer or phone right now! So let's get social, while enjoying a heavy dose of art therapy.
- 2 Paint Brushes
- 14" x 6" x 1.75" Pallet Canvas
- "home" Wood Cutout + Glue
- Paint Pots
- An Invitation to join our LIVE Virtual Workshop, to be sent out the day of the event (5/15/20).
How do your Virtual Workshops work?
Similar to our public events, our virtual workshop will allow us to demonstrate each step-by-step, work with you if you get held up, interact with everyone in the group, & share finished pieces with the "room". The main difference? You're doing it all from the comfort of your home.
To join this workshop, your order must be placed by 12 pm EST on 5/22/20, to allow time for shipping. Note that quantity discount only applies to orders going to the same address, & cannot be used for kits shipping to multiple locations. Orders ship via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail, depending on package weight. All orders ship FREE.
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to contact us!