Please note this event is a PRIVATE PARTY solely for Alumni of the Yale School of Management to join us on October 22nd. If you're not an alumni, click HERE to inquire on holding your own private event with our team, or HERE to join one of our public workshops!
Join us online October 22nd at 7 pm EST, via Zoom, for a super fun Fall Virtual Art Workshop!
All you need is a pumpkin (real or faux), piece of wax paper to paint on, paper plate & cup of water to create your project!
I have my kit, what's next?
1. Stop by your local pumpkin patch or craft store to find the perfect pumpkin for your project! We recommend picking a pumpkin size that is around 7"-9" in diameter.
2. Your kit will arrive a few days prior to the event, then gather with us from home at 7 pm EST on 10/22/20 using the exclusive Zoom link we'll email you the day of the event.
3. Paint with our team and connect with other Yale School of Management Alumni!
*Please include your graduation year in the special instructions section when placing your order.
- Paint Brushes & Paint Pots
- LIVE interactive step-by-step instructions to create your pumpkin.
- Before the class we will send out a short video introduction on how to prepare your pumpkin for the class!
*Pumpkins are not included, please be sure to provide your own pumpkin!
How do your Virtual Workshops work?
Similar to our public events, our virtual workshop will allow us to work with you if you get held up, interact with everyone in the group, & share finished pieces with the "room". The main difference? You're doing it all from the comfort of your home and with fellow Yale School of Management Alumni!
To join this workshop, your order must be placed by 12 pm EST on 10/15/20, to allow time for shipping. Orders ship via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail, depending on package weight. Shipping is included. If you can't make it the live video class, but want to create this project don't worry, we're happy to answer step-by-step questions via email as well. This pumpkin should be kept indoors.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com or click HERE to contact us!